Personal Branding Workshop
An exclusive workshop that shows you how to create your personal brand to live life on your own terms. It is not about selling yourself, but about attracting the opportunities that corresponds to you.
Why branding yourself?
If someone googles your name, what do they find? What do people say about you when you are not in the room? What do you talk about when meeting colleagues or business partners? What differentiates your profile from that of your peers’?
Building one’s personal brand is becoming a source of competitiveness in a transparent and interconnected world. Decrease in job security and rise of job-hopping and entrepreneurship force people to rely on themselves more than on their employers to build their professional reputation, hence personal.
Bloggers, artists and political figures have long recognized the value and the benefits of branding themselves to reach their goals. We think that personal branding should not be centred around the idea of “selling yourself”. Instead, a personal brand should help you attract the opportunities that correspond to your profile and interests.
Workshop content and benefits
Is your goal to get a job that makes you happy? Attract investors or business partners? Or bring together different facets of your profile? In any case, a defined personal branding will give you a real edge. You will become clear on your life goals and priorities and will learn how to position yourself accordingly. During this interactive ½ day workshop, you will learn what a personal brand is, how to build yours, and how to communicate it.
By taking part in this workshop, you will:
- Understand how personal branding can help you build your career and/or business and live a meaningful life
- Make the difference between your brand and your job title
- Develop your personal vision, the cornerstone of a personal brand
- Conduct a self-audit to identify your “personal assets”
- Define a personal positioning that is authentic, unique and relevant
- Understand how to use network, content creation and social proof to build your personal brand
- ½ day workshop in Zurich
- Up to 12 participants for interactive learning
- All workshop materials, snacks and beverages are included
Youri Sawerschel is the Founder of Creative Supply GmbH. Youri is a branding expert convinced of the power of creativity to transform business, organisations and people. With a background in design and management, he bridges the gap between the creative and the business world. He has worked on projects in nearly 20 countries for companies such as Kempinski Hotels, EPFL and UBS. Youri is also a visiting professor at ESSEC Business School in Paris, Geneva School of Business and Geneva Art and Design School.